Sometime you wanna to know, what version of PHP you are using in your Godaddy Account. Else you want to do Update or Upgrade the PHP version. Lets see, what to do for that,
1. Sign-in your Godaddy Account.
2. Go to My Products Page of Godaddy.
3. In the Web Hosting block, Click the Manage Button.
4. If you are in old version of PHP, you may have Alert in Main section. There you can directly upgrade your PHP version, by click the Upgrade Button.
5. In case of change the version or upgrade any other version means, In the settings section, select Server option.
6. There you can the current version of PHP. Click Change button to change
7. In the pop-up screen, you can change the PHP version whatever you want and type ‘update‘ in second text box to confirm the change then click ‘Save Changes‘ Button.