When we are installing(build/run) new app on IPhone, sometime we will get following problem.
The service is invalid
Please check your setup and try again
This error is not a major issue. We will fix it by a simple step. It’s call
We need the IPhone to slove this The service is invalid error Error.
In case, still having this issue, please follow following steps,
1) Restart the Xcode.
2) Delete the .app from iOS device/IPhone, do Clean then Rebuild.
3) Disconnect, reconnect device/IPhone.
4) Restart iOS device/IPhone.
5) If it’s fails, restart your Mac and Device/IPhone.
If iPhone 5 is running iOS 6.0 and have installed the “iOS Updater” app, you will also get this message. For this, finish the update process to iOS 6.0.1
The service is invalid error in iphone 0XE8000022
Latest posts by KarSho (see all)
- How to Install Android Studio on Windows step by step - July 18, 2017
- The service is invalid error in iphone 0XE8000022 - December 8, 2016