Are you going to update your wordpress to new version of WordPress? or Are you willing to update your WordPress Plugins else Going to upload some big amount of files? Then you may get this ‘Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded’ Error.
This PHP Fatal Error is not only occur with WordPress. It’s may occur with Drupal, Magento, Joomla, CakePHP, Codeigniter. And not only in localhost(XAMPP), may be in WAMP, GoDaddy, Cpanel. So, just know the important of This Error.
Using php.ini file
Open the php.ini file and add following code into that.
max_execution_time = 120;
Using .htaccess file
Just open the .htaccess file and add below line,
php_value max_execution_time 120
Using Wp-config.php file
Open the Wp-config.php file and add following line into that file.
1) If using php.ini method, check whether
max_execution_timeis already occur. If there, just edit the seconds.
2) Are you going to edit .htaccess, should take backup of previous .htaccess file.
3) In Wp-config.php method, just add
/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */comment line. Sometimes that may occur.
4) Default time is 30 seconds. You can change as your wish.
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded
Latest posts by KarSho (see all)
- WAMP shows error ‘VCRUNTIME140.dll’ is missing and won’t turn green - September 9, 2017
- How to Install Android Studio on Windows step by step - July 18, 2017